Business Unit: Marketing & Sales Operations
Requisition Number: 248255
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Digital Imaging Product Manager Our Digital Imaging Product Manager will be responsible for driving our reconditioning portfolio business. This person will be working with the different digital imaging business lines in exploring products that will be marketed and sold through our reconditioning portfolio business. Also, they will be working closely with internal partners on bringing this portfolio to the marketplace including our service and implementation teams. The primary responsibility of this role will be growing this business through marketing, operations and strategic sales focuses.
We also want to utilize this resource in helping us grow our Molecular Imaging Installed Base business. Additional responsibilities will include working with the Molecular Imaging Business Line on marketing and sales strategies utilizing their upgrade solutions as well as refurbished portfolio. Ideally, they will be an added source in helping the Molecular business installed base volume growth.
Both focus areas will require skill sets in the following areas:
* Performs long range strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets.
* Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies.
* Completes market and business research as well as competitor analysis
* Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
* Creates Marketing campaigns and promotions to help drive business areas of focus with sales
* Works with the respective Business Lines on product positioning, collaborations on the market, value adds with sales and price positioning.
*Operationally driven to optimize processes and quoting for our products and solutions
*Ability to work with senior level management, providing strategic thinking and ideas
*Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Qualified candidate should have:
- 6+ years’ experience within a customer-facing or Marketing role
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written and strong experience interacting with customers and Sr. management within a large organization.
- Siemens DI system and/or application knowledge preferred
- Strong Analytical skills and Operational experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, SAP, Siebel/SHARE and Microsoft PowerPoint
The position reports directly to the Sr. Director Sales, Marketing and Operations for IBD within Siemens Healthineers.