Business Unit: Building Products
Requisition Number: 248268
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Solutions Support Specialist
· Answer incoming phone calls and provide world class customer support to maximize customer satisfaction
· Execute daily transactions which includes, order entry, returns, credits, specials, sample orders, debits, credit and re-bills, and any other assigned work/tasks
· Manage all incoming mailboxes and respond in professional business writing style to all e-mail communications back to customers
· Be able to problem solve in a dynamic service environment
· Strong verbal, written and computer skills
· Excellent planning, follow-up and organizational skills
· Provide user support and customer service on all customer issues
· Assist sales in reviewing customer needs
· Manage day to day activities per customer requests that allows sales more opportunities to sell
· All SSS will be aligned with a Territory Manager or Zone to better support our customers.
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle all inquiries and issues.
· Research issues and questions using available information resources
· Identify, redirect and/or escalate problems to appropriate resources per customer support procedures.
· Follows specific instructions and processes to maintain accurate Remedy call tracking logs; entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information including, but not limited to details of inquiries, issues, actions taken, current state, etc.
· Makes proactive customer calls to ensure high customer satisfaction
· Be able to support company website questions, processes and inquiries and provide some technical support
· Execute password re-sets on company website
· Able to work cross functionally with other internal departments to support both internal and external customers.
· All other assigned tasks per Supervisor or Customer Relations Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to solve complex problems in a fast passed environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Some college or extensive customer support experience in a dynamic multi-functional customer service environment