Business Unit: Logistics
Requisition Number: 248315
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
- Ensure full compliance for export transactions, including the review of export documentation, execution of export license determination, issuance of shipper's letter of instruction, filing of Electronic Export Information and record retention.
- Interface with customs brokers, suppliers and service providers to ensure consistency with defined import and export processes.
- Maintain procedures and working instructions relevant to the import and export processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of direct US import and export experience
- Licensed US Customs Broker preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Direct experience with reviewing, preparing and processing import entries and export shipments
- Excellent knowledge of US Customs regulations, US Tariff database, General Rules of Interpretation and customs brokerage activities
- Advanced knowledge of trade preferences (such as NAFTA), duty minimizing programs (such as US Goods Returned) and valuation regulations
- This role requires strong interpersonal attributes including: high ethical standards, strong organizational and communication skills, high attention to detail, highly self-motivated and a team player.
- Must possess strong skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.