Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 248384
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Security Solutions business throughout the greater Phoenix, Arizona area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, Commercial, Higher Education and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions in the Construction and End User markets.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base
- Excellent benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, Holiday schedule, Fleet Program participation, all of which start day one of employment
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new "Ready To Sell Development Program": A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time
- Develop and implement a strategic growth plan to drive and grow the Security business.
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma is a minimum requirement.
- 2 years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within the Security Industry is preferred, however, we may also consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and property managers is strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and available to travel 10% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!