Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 248454
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist who will partner with the field service organization and support the overall Services HR team. The person in this position will manage, administer and implement all aspects of HR including employee relations, performance management, training and development, compensation, staffing and other related HR programs and functions for the group to which they are assigned. Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting the broader Services HR team in various programs and initiatives that span the entire organization.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Human Resources Generalist you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day administration, communication, implementation and adherence of HR policies and programs.
- Ensure appropriate and consistent application of Siemens operating policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Partner with managers to develop and implement performance management and employee development programs.
- Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success.
- Conduct or participate on special investigations, studies, projects and other HR initiatives as needed to meet overall company and department strategic goals and initiatives.
- Coordinate and support various Services HR initiatives and programs and act as the point of contact for escalation with shared services.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three years of human resources experience demonstrating a working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including employee relations, performance management, and management consultation.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast-paced environment.
- Must possess above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to research and analyze information
- Ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.