Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 248504
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Livonia, United States-Oregon-Wilsonville, United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
- Improve penetration of Siemens software across academic institutions.
- Lead an external Curriculum and Certification Advisory Board.
- Align with sales, product and learning/development teams to drive academic requirements.
- Deliver new content and curriculum to academic partners globally.
- Drive certifications for the academic market to include micro credentials.
- Analyze industry needs and competitor offerings to drive differentiation.
- Drive strategies to publish content in external MOOCs for widespread adoption.
- Manage project plans to ensure all materials are delivered on time, in budget and with high quality.
- Effectively manage team members assigned to projects and communicate progress.
- Increase content usage through proactive promotion.
- Assist the team to define, plan, and implement improvements to the program.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (preferred) or Academic/Education or Instructional Design fields
- Experience developing and implementing successful programs
- 3+ years' of proven project management skills
- Strong collaborative problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
- Team player, able to juggle multiple work streams with matrixed resources and goals in a dynamic, growing company
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Ensures focus on measurable outcomes and value to the business
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria and report to management quantifiable progress over time
- Experience working with vendors and subcontractors, including budgeting and purchasing, monitoring and driving to firm schedules and results
- Mechanical, electrical, software engineering knowledge and experience preferred
- Academic pedagogy and knowledge preferred
- Experience with learning management platforms desirable
- Experience working directly with schools and academic leaders desirable