Account Manager (Bangkok area/ Up-country)
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers/ territory
- Develop sales order within the assigned customers to achieve business target
- To be responsible in handling tender/procurement stage Work well with commercial/legal teams on terms and condition
- Work with project manager to manage customers/expectation
- Coordinate of service support, keep abreast with service support issue and help maintain customer's satisfaction
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, or related fields
- Advance of knowledge of diagnostic imaging market
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycle
- Minimum 5 years of exposure of healthcare markets in the country
- Strong understanding of Healthcare product lines and technology
- Expert of exposure to customer and account management best practice
- Good of create strategic business plan, communication and presentation skills
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
What else do you need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Requisition ID: 249185
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only