Nature of responsibilities (as detailed as possible, including specifications on current/planned business volume; please enclose job profile):
- Develop General Motion Control business via SI, consultants, and panel builders
- Product support to sales and users
- Prepare MS Powerpoint slides for business reviews and meetings
- Data analysis for business unit using MS Excel (eg. pivot table, filter)
- Promotional events and material preparation
- Organize product presentation for business demonstration
- Collect competitor information and work out bidding strategy to win more orders
- Location: Taipei or Taichung
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer major in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- No working experience is required, but knowledge in Inverter, Motor products or related automation control products is preferred.
- Initiative, open-mined and positive thinking.
- Good teamwork, communication, coordination and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English; fluent in Mandarin Chinese
Requisition ID: 252753
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Recent Graduate
Full time only