C# Software Developer for Healthcare projects
We are looking for C# software developer for our new software development team to build software systems for the healthcare sector.
You will participate in the development of a new software platform used to control, service and maintain hundreds of thousands of Siemens Healthcare instruments and various other systems world-wide. Your team will be working on challenging tasks to enable integration of medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time connectivity and data visualization, just to mention a few.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
More about our projects can be found at: http://www.siemens.sk/velki-ludia
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Experience in software engineering
• First experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
• Basic understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, CI, code review, etc.
• Preferably first experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
Experience in any of the following is welcome:
- SOA and application integration
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Application layer of TCP/IP (HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, FTP)
- SSL/TLS Encryption and PKI
- Network communications
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
•Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
1100 Eur/month + VAR
Requisition ID: 255108
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only