Technical Sales CS
- Provide technical expertise support during pre-sales and post-sales activity for Service portfolios accros four service lines (Transformer, Medium Voltage, HIgh Voltage equipment, Substation) in coordination with Front End Sales team.
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Proactively promote service portfolios to both new customers and existing customers i.e. via visit, presentation, in coordination with Front End Sales team.
- Detect and develop service opportunities accros various customers in Vertical Industries namely mining, metals, chemical, etc.
- Being familiar with competitors' activities and products.
- Lead and carry out bid management process i.e. RFQ clarification, commercial calculation, budgetary proposal issuance up to final negotiation process towards customers.
- Liaise with stakeholders from both internal Siemens organization and customer side during opportunities development and execution phase.
- Establish, build and maintain intimacy with customers for long-term relationship and business development.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. Preferably in Power Systems.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years experience as Technical Sales / Sales Engineer or other sales and marketing role. Preferably in Industry market.
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- Sound judgement and good business sense.
- Posses good interpersonal skill, solid sales skill and "can-do" attitude.
- Fast learner and able to work independently or as a team player.
- Have excellent tenacity and ability to deal with pressure.
Requisition ID: 258673
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only