Head of Warehouse
SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing and controlling day to day warehouse operation, incoming, distribution, and transport activities.
- Maintains physical condition of warehosue; issuing purchase requsition for machinary, repair, tools etc needed by warehosue.
- Monitor and control stock management and ensure inventory accuration.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security on the work environment are met.
- Plan and implement warehosue efficiency program, like Lean, six sigma, etc.
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met;
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to the company.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerised systems;
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded;
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to monitor the KPI;
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Proven Warehosue management experiences.
- Preferred experiences is from Manufacturing company.
- Min. Bachelor degree with any major, preferred from supply chain management.
- MIn. 3 years experiences in logistics management/supply chain/warehouse at Manager level.
- Good communication skill, english and bahasa.
- Expert in warehosue management procedures and best practices,
- Having good experiences with Inventory/warehouse management system
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Stong knowledge of warehouse KPI (key performance indicators)
- Strong knowledge of warehouse SAP system
- Strong in operation system of logistics management/warehosue.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance;
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas.
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work on a tactical and strategic level.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Requisition ID: 261109
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only