IT Director (m/f) - CF A IT Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens managing board and audit committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a global leadership development program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT audit practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. Join our team now!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead teams of managers and auditors in the conducting of global IT project health checks, application audits, IT security assessments, analysis of transactional accounting data or IT General Control reviews
- Provide foresight in order to reduce risks and drive change at all levels of the company ranging from the managing board to local business leadership
- Lead multiple engagements through planning, field-work, closing meetings and final reporting
- Work closely with the CF A partner group to align on drawn conclusions and communication towards clients
- Lead audit closing meetings with senior management
- Drive the design and implementation of digital use cases leveraging state-of-the-art audit techniques in the area of e.g. visualization and predictive analytics to increase the level of audit assurance
- Live the CF A people strategy, thus leading your teams by example, acting as a career coach and mentor
- Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 10 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
- Strong academic history (university degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance)
- Strong leadership skills and managerial experience with an affinity for business and technology
- Profound knowledge of SAP ERP or BI solutions, IT architectures, data protection and information security requirements, and IT general and application controls
- Proven experiences in project Management within international environments
- Strong desire and drive for future senior leadership roles
- Fluent in English
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus supports the initiative “Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 262271
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional