Siemens Healthcare DI MR Product Sales Specialist (Nanning) 西门子医疗 核磁产品销售专员（工作地点：南宁） 1
For our Healthcare Sector in Nanchang, we are looking for a Product Sales Specialist at earliest opportunity
What are my responsibilities?
- Strategy Implementation: implement Product strategy towards target customer for business success
- Product sales support : Product offer selection and technical qualification, Presentation to customers ,Configuration of offers, bidding affair
- Marketing promotion: increase customer awareness of product by organizing regional seminar
- Competition: Maintain market intelligence and competitive argument
- Customer satisfaction: in cooperation with marketing, application , collaboration and service for target customers’ problems solving.
- Leadership: regular internal and external product training and competition strategy update
- Project Management: involvement of sales project to ensure right product and configuration to achieve profit goal
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor with Radiology or Clinical Medicine, or bachelor with several years MR experience.
- MR examinations and procedures (above 1.5T operation, 3T is plus)
- Capability to arrange & manage external events for customers
- Understanding of marketing and sales process
- Experience in the operation of concerned modality, Knowledge of Radiology workflow,
- Experience in interacting with customers, also on a high academicals level.
- Excellent experience in use of Siemens systems and clinical applications, successful publication
- Mastery with advanced clinical applications of Siemens systems and rivals
- understanding of how internationa company is running, Smooth headquarter communication
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion Euros and profit of around 1.3 billion Euros.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Siemens Recruiting Team
Requisition ID: 264608
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only