Head of Testing Department
What are my responsibilities?
- Implements defined superior policies and guidelines, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
- Implements and / or administrates Production Quality policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
- Ensures consistency with overall Product Testing strategy and respective local regulations.
- Plans and proposes Testing budget, and decides allocation of related personnel resources, within given limits.
- Acts as advisor to the business accountable management of the unit, in all Production Quality and testing related issues.
- Supervises testing activities according to established quality guidelines and EHS requirements.
- Determines testing and calibration priorities based on established weekly/daily production schedules.
- Makes daily assignments, and assigns work and tasks to the member of the testing operations group.
- Directs all related personnel actions; organizes training for staff, and executes performance measurements.
- Interprets specifications, test results and makes judgments about the acceptability of production that is in process.
- Provides Quality reporting, and ensures cooperation with both, internal and external stakeholders.
- Clarifies cases as an escalation point.
- Leads and supervises assigned testing supervisors.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree or above on Electrical or similar Engineering field degree
- Above 5 years work experience in similar industry
- People Management Experience and Skills to guide and coach team
- Excellent in cooperation and work well in intercultural environment
- Having initiative and analysis skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
Requisition ID: 264720
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only