Apprenticeship Software technician
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Software Technical Engineer for our customer services Division located in Milan
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You join our engineer department to gain deep insights in challenging Siemens technology and IT warehouse solutions over the course of two years
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training from the very beginning of the project going trough software developing and testing till providing service solutions after commissioning phase
- You will be surrounded in a creative and stimulating environment where your personal and professional skill will grow
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You will join a team highly motivated in problem solving and customer oriented
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with contract management and engineer team to find better solutions according customer requirements
- Develop and test new functionality according customer or Siemens requirements
- Develop and test new procedure to accomplish customer or Siemens requirements
- Update the Contract Manager on Activity Performance
- Interaction with customer to understand needs, fix bugs, or develop new functionalities
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Computer Engineering, in Physics, Mathematics or Telecommunications
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- Proactive attitude, organizational capacity and problem solving are highly recommended as well as team working skills;
- You have familiarity with programming language (MS, C++, C#, PL/SQL), Knowledge of C++ and SQL will be preferred;
- Knowledge client/server architecture and WEB based;
- Knowledge of framework .NET;
- knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
- knowledge of graphic user interface
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 265257
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Neo laureato
Solo full time