Back End Developer
Title:Engineer - Design & Development
Job ID: 267463
Organization: HC SI DC IN DI1
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Back End developer ( Engineer – Design and Development)
This role will be a key member of the team that designs and develops modules, applications and sub-systems for the state-of-the-art software products from syngo business line.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Realize the requirements and implement it with highest quality and on time.
- Creation and implementation of unit, integration, sub-system and system level test cases.
- Validation of the implemented features
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with Minimum 3-6 years of experience in design and development
Technical/Domain Skills & Competencies
- Strong C#.Net/Java, OOPS programming skills
- Experience with DICOM, HL7, FHIR and relevant software/healthcare domain standards/frameworks
- Experience with Databases, SQL/Hadoop, database programming, Data Cubes, Big data
- Inter-process communication, network programming, multi-threading, data-structures
- Experienced in Web-services (WCF/WebAP)I, IT Security topics (Encryption, PKI etc
- Unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes
- Knowledge of Design patterns would be an added advantage
- Experience with Cloud platforms, programming and deployment– AWS/ Microsoft Azure
General/Soft Skill requirements
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding the job offer, please be free to write to email@example.com
Requisition ID: 267463
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only