Apprenticeship Junior Engineer Machine Tool System for Spindle Service Support
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Job ID: 267536
Division: Digital Factory
Mode of Employment: Permanent job, Full time
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship Junior Engineer Machine Tool System for Spindle Service Support who will be trained in 2 years as Spindle Service Support for our Digital Factory Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Digital Factory Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Motor Spindle Maintenance Technician for the management of Field Service activities related to machine tools.
- You receive a daily knowledge in machine tools system, drives, CNC and motors
- You are in contact with the Head Quarter in Germany to define business proposal
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with the Project Manager in order to collect the information for the development actions to looking for Mechanical/Electrical Motor Spindle problem, in Field Service activities.
- Develop and test problem solving
- Establish and maintain reports
- Update the Project Manager on Activity Performance
You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in degree or master degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Science Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with electrical/electronic/mechanical base Knowledge
- You have personally skills on new technology
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company Personal Car, Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 267536
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Early professional
Solo full time