SIte Supervisor 1 1
What are my responsibilities?
- Works on the site devising and monitoring of the assembly of the electrotechnical components and equipment.
- Focus on on-site erection processing
- Technical clarification with assembly firms and subcontractors
- Technically perfect, timely and cost-effective processing of electrical assembly and compliance with contractual obligations
- Monitoring compliance with the stipulated documentation in line with the state of the art in accordance with specified guidelines and technical standards
- Compliance with statutory legal responsibilities (work safety, working hours, temporary employees, contract for work and services, organizational and supervisory duties etc.)
- Planning and processing site logistics in relation to erection
- Staging regular site discussions
- Supporting the project manager with risk and claim management by recognizing and assessing project-related risks and opportunities and, if applicable, working out suggestions for minimizing risks and exploiting opportunities
- Assuring quality on the site including Non Conformance Reporting (NCR)
- Project control and monitoring
- Documentation of erection of the electrotechnical components (erection reports/handover document) and updating the documents
- Collaboration on the project completion report and summarizing the lessons learned with feedback to the organization
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Diverse and extensive experience in the erection of high-voltage equipment
- Collaboration in large-scale international projects
- Initial experience in the leadership of assembly teams
- Collaboration in international teams
Requisition ID: 268274
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only