Electrical Engineer 1
To assist in the achievement of the Engineering Department’s objectives by engineering products, components or systems to meet customer requirements within contract costs or development budgets, timescales and appropriate quality standards. Work includes giving technical support, e.g. answering queries, failure investigations, problem solving.
- primary conceptual design on transmission substations
- design of substation layouts and cross sections
- calculates loading and short circuit values of primary plant
- Production of Engineering Technical Specifications
- Production of Primary Engineering documents – busbar and clamp schedules, earthing layouts, structure loading drawings & interlock drawings
- Ensures consistency by attending design reviews and adhering to design specifications
- Ensuring consistency with the Engineering Department’s procedures
- Attends site meetings to discuss and advise on site related issues
- Attends appropriate technical meetings with the client either site or office based to ensure visual client satisfaction
- Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Confidential Information.
Requisition ID: 268286
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only