Process Engineer /Sr. Process Engineer(SWPB)
What are my responsibilities
- Lead or contribute process development
- Design and document "critical to-parameters" for processes within scope of work.
- Actively engage in process optimizations
- Ensure Best Practice sharing across plants and product portfolio.
- Analyze and characterize chemical, physical or process-related properties of:
- Resin materials for composites
- Surface treatment systems
- Structural adhesives for wind turbine blades
- Define test methods for process related qualification of materials
- Implement process design updates in running production and field repair solutions.
- Have the strategic overview for process development and roadmap
- Collaborate with other internal departments e.g. the technology department and the quality department
- Collaborate with internal and external test laboratories
- Collaborate with supplier’s technical staff
- Complete other tasks assigned by manager
What do I need to qualify for this job
- You hold a degree in mechanical engineering, composite engineering, chemical engineering material sciences, manufacturing technology or you have acquired your skills in alternative ways
- You have extensive wind turbine blade manufacturing-related knowledge
- You have extended experience working with :
- Composite materials and/or material sciences
- Composite materials repair and/or the curing of composites
- Structural adhesives in wind turbine manufacturing
- Surface systems and/or paint manufacturing technologies, material qualification and surface testing.
- You have a structured approach to your work and are able to handle simultaneous assignments without losing overview
- You possess the ability to both work independently and in teams
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
- Skilled user of Excel, Power Point, etc.
Requisition ID: 268732
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only