Siemens Volná místa
Cloud Application Developer - Prague
Can you transform data into breakthrough insights? Can you shape the future of production technology? As an application developer for our Mindsphere Cloud Platform you definitely will!
Would you like to become a part of a newly established Application Center within Siemens and support our customers across Europe?
In this Center we will be focusing on Factory Automation, supporting manufacturing companies, Europe-wide, in enhancing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products by offering them a view on their data they need.
This is changing the traditional way of manufacturing business. Do not hesitate and make a step in your career right now!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Development, but also requirement analysis and design, for customer specific cloud applications
- Using the Siemens’ cloud platform Mindsphere, its open application programming interface and the software development kits
- Development of software for the remote and intelligent analysis of the conditions of production machinery e.g. for the purpose of preventive and predictive maintenance
- Development of Dashboards that visualize the status and monitor the condition of machinery
- Working in multidisciplinary teams and in cooperation with key machine builders
- Supporting the commissioning and testing of cloud applications together with our customers
You can look forward to
- Bringing new apps and high-tech solutions to life
- Interesting and diverse job content
- Daily contact with our customers, esp. key machine builders
- Travelling within Europe and day-to-day use of English
You shall have
- Experience in web applications development
- Expert skills in programming in Java Script or also Java/.NET
- Experience in cloud development, Cloud Foundry is a big plus
- Know-how on communication technology (OPC-UA, TCP/IP, HTTPS, AMQP etc.)
Furthermore we offer
- Becoming a valuable asset of the newly established team
- Leading technology company background
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- Relocation package
- Signing bonus 50.000 CZK
Requisition ID: 268890
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Expert/ka
Jenom plný úvazek