What are my Responsibilities?
- Assist project managers in executing the project.
- Interact with customer on the project requirements, understand the customer needs and implement as per contract.
- Working as part of project execution team, you will be responsible for managing systems related to Electrical Power Distribution Solution for projects in Generation/ Industrial/ Infrastructure industry.
- Coordinate with factories / vendors in design, documentation, manufacturing, and testing activities to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Work with engineering team to get technical information/drawings.
- Perform engineering calculations as required.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Testing and follow up to close outstanding items.
- Work with construction team for smooth installation & commissioning of equipment.
What do I need to Qualify for this job?
- Must have a degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience of with engineering/ contracting firms.
- Must have knowledge on HV/MV/LV Switchgears, SCADA and other electrical equipments such as Transformers, AC and DC power supplies.
- Frequent traveling for customer meetings in ASEAN will be required.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Second ASEAN regional language is an advantage.
- Knowledge with the usage of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge on VSIO & AUTOCAD is preferred.
Requisition ID: 269259
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only