What are my Responsibilities?
- Interact with customer on the project requirements, understand the customer needs and make suggestions for possible solutions.
- Working as part of proposals team, you will be responsible for the preparation of proposals, tender clarifications, which are both technically and commercially compliant with the client’s requirements for projects Generation/ Industrial/ Infrastructure industry related to Electrical Power Distribution Solution.
- Work with the sales team to professionally represent the company at customer meetings.
- Coordinate with factories / vendors to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Work with engineering team to get technical information to prepare offers with cost effective solutions.
- Develop budgets, estimate labor, material, construction costs and project schedules.
- Prepare customer offers in timely manner with technical and commercial accuracy.
- Prepare required documents for internal project approval process as per company guidelines.
What do I need to Qualify for this job?
- Must have a degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience of with engineering/ contracting firms.
- Must have knowledge on HV/MV/LV Switchgears, SCADA and other electrical equipments such as Transformers, AC and DC power supplies.
- Frequent traveling for customer meetings in ASEAN will be required.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Second ASEAN regional language is an advantage.
- Knowledge with the usage of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge on VSIO & AUTOCAD is preferred.
Requisition ID: 269265
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only