Technical Sales Specialist Food & Beverage
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for a Technical Sales Specialist Food & Beverage to be employed on a permanent basis at our office in Milan.
The successful candidate will join our Digital Factory's Food & Beverage team. In close collaboration with the sales team, he/she will be responsible for promoting Siemens products and solutions and supporting our Food & Beverage customers in the definition of the best possible architectures for their automation projects.
What will be your duties in the short-term?
- Actively promoting the entire portfolio of solutions offered by Siemens' Digital Factory and Process Industries & Drives divisions to our customers in the Food & Beverage sector
- Supporting both direct and indirect business development through activities carried out in collaboration with both customers and with OEM suppliers;
- Hands-on development of the best possible technical-commercial solutions for our customers;
- Create, develop and maintain a high level of intimacy with key figures in your assigned customers' organisations;
- Guarantee best quality customer service by acting as the technical interface between the customer and our other departments:
- Business Unit (Product Management, Application Support, Sales Specialist)
- Customer Services, Logistics and Business Administration
- Participate actively in events, workshops and trade fairs;
- Constantly update the CRM system with information about your own portfolio
Who are we looking for?
Candidates will have the following:
- 3 years technical or technical-sales experience in the field of Industrial Automation;
- Knowledge of the Food & Beverage sector and/or the machine manufacturing sector (e.g. Packaging);
- Diploma or Degree possibly with specialisation in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation or equivalent;
- Superb knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong customer focus and team player;
- Strongly focussed on goals with great initiative and autonomy;
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills;
- Availability for frequent travel throughout Italy and for brief international assignments;
- Flexibility and openness to innovation and change;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (particularly Powerpoint and Excel).
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 270316
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time