Industrial Engineer SIBIU
Location: PL SIMEA, Florian Rieger nr. 4, Sibiu
Organization: SIMEA Sibiu
What are my responsibilities?
- Providing coordination and technical expertise necessary for the implementation of new means of manufacturing, changes and optimization within the existing processes and flow production;
- Development and implementation of cost reduction projects, continuously updating the layout of production areas and of places for work; participation in FMEA teams and continuous improvement;
- Participation or coordination in product and technology transfer projects; concern for continuous improvement of production processes and production flow, implementation of rationalizations;
- Ensures the implementation of specific procedures of Integrated Quality Management System in his/hers area of responsibility;
- Implementation of action plans resulting from audits, assessment of suggestions for improvement;
- Participates in the calculation and definition of the production norms: realization and analysis of time studies, participates in making suggestions for improvement as result of normalizations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Basic knowledge regarding organization of places for work, normalization of work and quality systems;
- Capacity to work both independently and in teams;
- Organized, compelling and responsible person;
- Language knowledge: German and /or English – medium level;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Experience and Qualification requirements
- University degree in technical field;
- Relevant experience in production processes, Industrial and Maintenance Engineering, in Mechanics and Electro-Mechanics.
Requisition ID: 270635
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only