What are my responsibilities?
- Synthesize and leverage massive business data to to support management to identify opportunities, risks & weakness, optimize & streamline existing business process, and add value to the organization
- Provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of our organization.
- Support management to optimize and streamline the existing business process via data mining & data analysis
- Support business control via continuously optimizing process / control design
- Other tasks assigned by management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience on data analysis
- Experience in process related project management
- Experience in multinational companies
- Extensive experience in operations research, mathematics, applied statistics, data mining, or a related quantitative discipline
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools/languages such as R, Python, Clikview, ect. is essential to this role.
- A strong aptitude for working with numbers & eagerness of generating profit from analysis.
- Broad knowledge of cross-functional support/infrastructure processes and ability to connect loose ends into streamlined and harmonized results for the benefit of the organization.
Requisition ID: 272254
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only