Site Safety Officer
- Render support and expert advice to the members of the projects team to implement measures for the prevention of occupational accidents and work related diseases. Further identify, monitor and analyze environmental, health and safety (EHS) issues related to the installation part of the project.
- Ensure compliance to all site specific EHS regulations and add value by using EHS indicators to improve processes.
- Advise and support the Site Manager in all EHS issues related to work at site.
- Responsible for supporting the project organization in order to improve health and safety and to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Responsible for identifying all EHS related issues for the site.
- Responsible for escalating issues to the EHS project manager in situations were issues cannot be solved within the organization at site.
- Ensure that the arrangements on the construction site include the requirements for project and site related reporting to contribute to the requirements of the overall EHS project and business KPI's.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Engineer or similar technical education. Relevant EHS education/training. Speaking and writing English.
- Site related experience from industrial and or construction business or similar.
- Experience from working with EHS matters from industrial business or similar.
- Experience in preparation of EHS procedures.
- Experience from working with management systems (ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001).
- Be able to analyze and systematize.
- Experience from tutoring.
- Able to work across cultures
Requisition ID: 272332
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only