Manager (m/f) - CF A Financial Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Manager (m/f) - CF A Financial Audit in München or Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead audit preparations and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- Review your audit team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
- Play a leading role in meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all audit team members after the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 6 years of professional experience within an industry in a Siemens-relevant business, or in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm, auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
- Outstanding career progression
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA or ACA qualification preferred
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Controlling, Financial Reporting or Commercial Project Management
- Strong project management skills and team leadership skills
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to commit to global travel – up to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. In case of equal job qualifications, candidates with disabilities and those of equivalent status will be preferably considered.
Requisition ID: 272753
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional