SLC H IM MR Scientific Specialist Shanghai 西门子(中国)有限公司医疗业务领域 MR科研专员(上海)
For our Healthcare Sector in Shanghai, we are looking for a Scientific Specialist at earliest opportunity
What are my responsibilities?
Support sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of clinical presentation and education; Demonstrate and teach to customers and prospective customers the capability of Siemens excellence and applications by creating & publishing case studies together with customers for the different product segments in different application .
- Strategy Implementation: implement product strategy into clinical proven outcome from customers;
- Prepared various clinical materials, such as brochure, clinical solution for all products;
- Demonstrate and present the clinical capabilities of the concerned products and applications to customers and prospects;
- Clinical collaboration: Do some clinical level research together with customers for the different product segments;
- Training of special, advanced product applications for key customers;
- Build up and maintain close relationship with key customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master with Radiology or Clinical Medicine, or bachelor with several years MR experience.
- MR examinations and procedures (above 1.5T operation, 3T is plus)
- Capability to arrange & manage external events for customers
- Understanding of marketing and sales process
- Experience in the operation of concerned modality, Knowledge of Radiology workflow,
- Experience in interacting with customers, also on a high academicals level.
- Excellent experience in use of Siemens systems and clinical applications, successful publication
- Mastery with advanced clinical applications of Siemens systems and rivals
- Understanding of how internationa company is running, Smooth headquarter communication
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion Euros and profit of around 1.3 billion Euros.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Siemens Recruiting Team
Requisition ID: 272852
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only