Real Estate Manager (f/m) Mergers & Acquisitions
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Real Estate is the real estate service provider at Siemens and has overall responsibility for the group's real estate business. We manage the portfolio and operate the buildings, including all services relating to real estate. We are responsible for real estate disposal and manage all construction projects throughout Siemens, thus ensuring that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency and efficiency at over 2500 locations worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your role as Real Estate Manager (f/m) you assess real estate and environmental risks in mergers & acquisitions projects on international level
- You perform due diligence reviews
- In case of company sales, you are responsible for real estate carve out management including location identification, space and contract analysis, etc.
- Your tasks include also identifying and minimizing risks of external leasing commitments, developing strategies to avoid vacancies and ensuring compliance with company guidelines
- You analyze information as well as do research for the real estate space and cost data, take over the monetary valuation of assets and risks, prepare corresponding due diligence reports and provide recommendations for negotiations
- Furthermore independent property valuation in line with national and international valuation standards is one of your tasks
- You are in charge for selection, management and quality assurance of external real estate appraiser
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You completed your university degree ideally in civil engineering or real estate economics successfully, or you graduated from a commercial or technical vocational training supported by additional qualifications in real estate
- You bring along professional experience in real estate for many years
- In addition, you have already gained relevant experience in mergers & acquisitions as well as in project management
- You have in-depth knowledge in engineering and business administration as well as experience as expert for real estate appraisals
- You gained your intercultural experience abroad
- Negotiable English skills are indispensable, German language skills and additional language skills are advantageous
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Sabrina Sieling.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 274032
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only