Commercial Project Manager
What are my responsibilities?
Commercially responsible for his/her project and involved in e.g.
- monthly, quarterly, and year end closing activities for project
- Project administration, and general support
- Spiridon (experienced)
- Project cost and cash monitoring (e.g. OCC report, update Plan vs Act cost, cash flow, non-conformance cost, claim management)
- Customer interaction,
- Invoicing and Receivable monitoring and follow-up
- other commercial project execution related matters (e.g. Bank guarantee handling, SKBDN/Giro handling, transportation concept, site cash box, ...)
- Support in related audit processes, as well as lessons learned
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance from reputable university
- Have minimum 5 years experience as Controller for project or manufacturing
- Have good analysis and detail oriented
- Able to coordinate with other Departments / Divisions / Regional
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Willing to be placed in Pulomas area
Requisition ID: 274152
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only