The Siemens Graduate Program - Germany
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Join our program now and lay the foundation for your successful career with the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP)
- Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You gain deep insights in three challenging eight-month work assignments in different functional areas
- You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations for the period of 8 months
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You graduated above-average in your master’s or doctoral degree or diploma studies
- You own a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, computer science, information systems, industrial engineering, business administration, finance / investment banking, supply chain management / procurement, real estate management / facility management, civil engineering, traffic management, traffic engineering, project management, etc.
- You gathered at least 6 months international experience
- You gained some work experience and solid technical expertise from relevant internships or student placements
- You have excellent knowledge of English, additional languages are of course welcome
- You offer an outgoing personality with a high level of motivation and commitment
You have all the technical and personal qualifications? And you are about to finish your studies, or you already gained up to a maximum of twelve months work experience after obtaining your highest qualification? Then we would be delighted to shape the future of our company with you.
Please have the following documents ready for your application:
Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV), relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the SGP before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 274908
Organization: Human Resources
Career Level: Recent Graduate
Full time only