The Siemens Graduate Program - Germany (m / f / diverse)
How do you want to shape your future? Be part of our two-year trainee program including an assignment abroad!
As a trainee in the Siemens Graduate Program, you are actively involved in the daily business of our international teams and will work on your own responsibility.
During three different assignments, you have the opportunity to build up in-depth knowledge, gain valuable experience and make important contacts for your career with us.
Our program offers you an excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in a leadership role, as an expert or as a project manager in the future.
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
- You would like to actively contribute to the company's success and break new ground? During your three assignments in different departments you will be directly involved in our day-to-day business and exciting projects and you will be taking responsibility for your tasks.
- You want to work in an international environment? During your eight-month assignment abroad at one of our 1,700 locations worldwide you can prove your intercultural competence.
- You want to set the ground for a promising career at Siemens? During the three rotations, an experienced manager will be supporting you as a mentor. Based on your personal profile and our business needs, you determine together what your individual program will look like and where your future career path will lead you.
- Your personal development is a priority for you? It certainly is for us! We will support you with specific and in-depth trainings to optimally foster your communication and leadership skills so that you can unleash your full potential together with us.
- You are a true networker with a global mindset? Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni is looking forward to meeting you! The Siemens Graduate Program provides many opportunities to meet up with colleagues from all over the world.
We have a lot to offer. How about you?
- You have an above-average Master's, Diploma or Doctoral Degree in one of the following fields of study?
- Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Sciences, or other technical areas of study
- Computer Sciences or Business Informatics
- Medical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences, Healthcare Management
- Industrial Engineering, Economics / Business Administration, especially with focus on Finance / Investment Banking or Project Management
- Real Estate Management / Facility- and Building Management, Civil Engineering
- Legal Sciences
- You have already gained international experience abroad of at least 6 months?
- Additionally, you can convince us with suitable practical work experience and thorough expert knowledge you gathered in relevant internships, working student activities etc.?
- Your English skills are business fluent?
- You stand out with your open and communicative mindset and you are absolutely passionate for ownership culture?
You can answer all these questions with "Yes" and are ready to tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow with us?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please have the following documents ready for your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV), all relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the SGP before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruiting team.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 274908
Organization: Human Resources
Career Level: Recent Graduate
Full time only