EM DG PTI Promoter/ Proposal
This position is for our Energy Management (EM) Division under the Digital Grid (DG) Department.
The EM DG PTI Promoter/ Proposal is the link between product lifecycle management and direct/ end customers. The main function is to "pull' the customers towards a Siemens solution on Siemens electrical network study softwares and its services . The gentleman needs to promote the solutions and consult our customers to ensure that our solutions/ softwares fit to our customer's applications and specifications. The gentleman gathers the customer's requirements, competitor information and would identify any possible business potentials as input for strategies.
The EM DG PTI Promoter/ Proposal reporting directly to the Manager Proposals & Promoters
What are my responsibilities?
- Analysis of customers specific requirements
- Consult end customers for product related topics
- Technical support for EM Sales and DG - Proposal teams.
- Promotion of solutions with customers, end users and specifiers - Technical presentations, training etc
- Training of Siemens customers and partners
- Product launch for new products/ features.
- Product approvals with PLN and any other end users as required.
DIMENSIONS & LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
- To observe the Headquarters rules and limits of authority. Work in full compliance of the local business conduct guidelines and compliance rules
What do I need to qualify for the job?
Electrical Power Engineering Degree, and specific basic background on electrical network study softwares and its related services.
Fresh graduates are welcome
Ability to influence stakeholders
Ability to interact with people of all levels and people from different cultures
- Driven, able to multitask and able to work under pressure
Requisition ID: 274964
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Recent Graduate
Full time only