Sales Manager, HV Product Portfolio (TH & Indochina)
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for growing sales of Power Transformers, HV products and Transmission Solutions in Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos.
- Proactively identifies new opportunities and utilizes necessary resources to close sales opportunities.
- Coordinate effort between the Proposal Team, Project Team, Factories and Suppliers to formulate Solution Sell to market.
- Exceed sales goals and achieve assigned objectives
- Assist Sales Managers to expand market share
- To ensure Market inputs are provided and necessary internal and external reports are submitted according to the required time frames.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (Power), 3-5 years graduated.
- Prefer sales experience in sales with proven track record and technical experiences for project or service work.
- Sound technical and hands-on knowledge of Transformers, HV. Equipment and Transmission Solutions and/or experience in the Electrical Industries/Utility market is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in developing long-term customer relationships marketing/sale leadership.
- Creative, motivated individual with aggressive selling and negotiation skills
- Good of English (TOEIC score >650), both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office is preferred.
Requisition ID: 275227
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only