Apprenticeship - Technical Sales Support
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Job ID: 275759
Division: Digital Factory
Mode of Employment: 24 mesi, Full time
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Technical Sales Support for our Digital Factory Division located in Firenze.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Digital Factory Division over the course of two years, you will have the chance to meet a wide range of technologies and customers in Italy
- You are trained as Technical Sales Support for the automation and digitalization technologies
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of the SIMATIC automation solution
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
You are under 29 and you have a technical path or you are going to graduate in bachelor or master degree or fresh graduate in Electronics, Automation, Mechatronic Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a sales and technical path and grow
- Familiarity with basic automation concepts is preffered: PLC programming, HMI configuration and networking
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 275759
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Early professional
Solo full time