Data Analyst (m/f) - CF A IT Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the Data Analysis team that delivers a systematic structured approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in systems that are relevant for financial reporting. Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Data Analyst (m/f) - CF A IT Audit in München.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Support and perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP systems and / or with dedicated software solutions to support business processes and strategy
- Translation of requirements, creation of functional specifications, extraction of data and development of SQL scripts
- Collaborate with the engagement team to prepare for engagements by creating regular status updates for the Engagement Manager and determining the engagement requirements prior to fieldwork
- Usage of SQL or similar tools to identify areas of improvement and to interpret results
- Final review of working papers for discussion with the Engagement Manager and participate in closing discussions together with management
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or a global strategy / IT consulting firm
- Strong academic history (Master’s degree in IT or business related fields)
- Experience with SAP modules (PP, SD, MM, PS, FI or CO) and/or statistical data analytics (R, SAS, Matlab, etc.)
- Experience with architecture, data structures, -management and –analysis including good SQL skills
- Experience with visualization of complex data (e.g. QlikView) preferred
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Desire and drive for future leadership roles
- Fluent in English and willingness to travel 70% - 80% of your time globally
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. In case of equal job qualifications, candidates with disabilities and those of equivalent status will be preferably considered.
Requisition ID: 276035
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Early Professional