IT Manager Data Analysis (m/w) - CF A IT Audit
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the Data Analysis team that delivers a systematic structured approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in systems that are relevant for financial reporting.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as IT Manager Data Analysis (m/w) - CF A IT Audit in München.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead analysis with regards to transactional accounting data within SAP or other IT systems
- Assume full leadership for audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director, escalation of potential issues and actively seek clarification on engagement task requirements
- Utilize SQL or other appropriate tools to interpret results and conduct business process improvement from an IT perspective
- Review your team’s findings and provide constructive feedback
- Play a leading role in closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 6 years of professional experience within a Siemens related industry or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
- Strong academic history (university degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance)
- Strong leadership and technical experience in a Data Analysis or Process Mining Environment with SAP modules (PP, FI, SD, MM, PS, CO) OR statistical data analytics (R, SAS, Matlab, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, data structures, -management and –analysis including very good SQL skills
- Extensive experience with visualization of complex data (e.g. QlikView)
- Experience in managing global and complex data projects
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel 70% - 80% of your time globally
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. In case of equal job qualifications, candidates with disabilities and those of equivalent status will be preferably considered.
Requisition ID: 276045
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional