Solution Sales Manager (Life Science)
Something drives us every day to make buildings better; it is our dream to create a perfect place. To us buildings are far more than just four walls. They are the places where we learn the most important lessons in life, where we encounter the personalities that inspire us, where the best of our ideas are born.
As a trusted advisor and reliable partner, as a system integrator, service provider and a product vendor, the Building Technologies Division from Siemens offers energy-efficient, safe and secure buildings and infrastructure. Our market offering covers the integration of all building disciplines into dedicated vertical market solutions. We are a major player in the building services industry for integrated solutions in the field of comfort, fire and security. Our key customers include major MNCs and leading local businesses, who trust our decades of experience and our technical expertise, our people who provide best in class services and our global footprint.
We are keen to expand our presence in the Life Science markets, and are looking for the right candidate to steer this journey. For the Vertical Market Life Science, our portfolio covers expert systems, including validation and lab control.
What are my responsibilities?
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Diploma in Degree with Engineering background
- Domain know how in the LS/lab, cleanroom, critical environments control in relation to HVAC/BMS validated solutions
- Proven sales records with consultative sales experience dealing with end customers (life science MNC’s and local players), consultants and contractors
- Proven track record in account management (build up and maintain)
- Min 5 years working experience in sales
- Profile, analytical, customer focused, networker and creative thinking
Requisition ID: 276335
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only