Commercial Project Manager EM MS
What are my responsibilities?
- Commercial management of project(s) with the aim of finishing the project(s) in the given time, budget and quality framework with the greatest possible positive profit and EVA effectiveness and to the customer's satisfaction
- Responsible for entire Commercial Project Management activities, Project and Asset Management
- Execution of contracts with customers, consortium partners, regional units and suppliers maximizing both project profit and customer satisfaction
- Regular Project reviews with the PM; Project Performance Measurement and Reporting; and providing support with dispute management; Project Accounting; Claim and change order management.
- Defining the project execution strategy including tax strategy in line with the customer's contract structure
- Performing all financial/commercial duties within the project(s), such as establishing commercial terms and conditions, accounting, payments, taxes, insurance, customs declarations, claim balancing and financial statements, possibly dispatch schedule monitoring.
- Responsible for the project offer and implementation phase as well as negotiating contractual project settlements (with internal / external customers, partners).Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Responsible for project structuring and planning, including tax and delegation concepts as well as setup in IT-systems, dominantly SAP/Spiridon. Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
- On-schedule, quality-assured incorporation of the final offer-calculation into the order entry calculation (as sold LoA)
- Planning and reporting
- Cost accounting and controlling
- Ongoing optimization of processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity, and to increase profit
- Comply with the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines. Always work and act as teamplayer and constant sense of mutual support
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Commercial Project Management performed for min 2-3 years in solution project
- Strong commercial project background / experience from electrical industry OEMs or EPCs.
- Good knowledge of commercial project management, project implementation, export/import, customs rules and regulations, taxes and insurance
- Strong Ability to communicate / work with customer, international teams across different countries and cultures.
- Project Management methods, processes and tools
- Relevant E Business Processes (project execution, sales, purchasing, LoA)
- Knowledge of Calculation methods / Finance Models, Project Controlling, Accounting Principles, Asset Management, Contract/Claim Management & Risk Management
Requisition ID: 276363
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only