What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for customer requirements analysis in SIEMENS In-House Project and Scheduling Management System.
- Ensure availability of customer requirements/ specifications for all project stakeholders
- Tracking of completion of requirements analysis process and reporting of status to project management
- Support in ensuring traceability among requirements and traceability to design documents, test plans and work tasks
- Follow up with responsible lots on lots’ technical requirements to be fulfilled
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology (Software) or other related field
- 3 -7 years experience in railway business or project environment
- Familiar with relational database software, project management and/or scheduling software such as Primavera or similar
- Strong team player and able to properly work in multi-cultural team
- Good command in English
- Strong analysis skills is advantageous
Requisition ID: 276420
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only