Singapore (Intelligent Transport System)ITS project for tunnels and roads.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Manage sub-contractors/suppliers/vendors
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the contract requirements
- Write and finalize Monthly Progress Reports
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures with support from the Commercial Project Manager
- Collaborate with the Commercial Project Manager for monitoring cash flow projections on a regular basis
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Asses and manage project risks
- Assist with market development and tender bids.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least Tertiary education or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Building Engineering
- >11 years experience in Project Management
- Knowledge in Tunnel/Roads systems, and especially Integrated Traffic and Plant Management System will have an added advantage
- Relevant experience working in LTA ROADS projects will have an added advantage
- Revelant qualification by PE Board in will have an added advantage
Requisition ID: 276442
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only