Business Consultant MOM - QMS
Business Consultant MOM - QMS
The MOM Business Consultant is the bridge between the customer and the software developers. You bring your expertise in either food, consumer good, chemistry, pharma to understand customer’s complex work environment and show them how our software can solve their issues. Therefore, the knowledge of the environment and IT curiosity are very important.
The Business Consultant QMS will be focused on our Quality Management Software (IBS QMS), part of our MOM portfolio.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business requirements from our customers in the SISW MOM PLM solutions
- During the project, the consultant is using product and domain know how to generate project specific solutions for our customers based on best practices and templates.
- Support, advise and train customers during the complete project lifecycle
- Establish and maintain the contacts between de customer and both internal and external partners
- Implement projects based on combined IT products on multi-site environments
- Work closely together with a team of developers and technical consultants to implement the project
- Several years of experience as consultant, preferably in the Process Industry Quality domain
- A strong affinity for IT platforms such as ERP / MES / MOM / LIMS / PLM /
- Preferably some experience in the sectors we are working in (CPG, Food & Beverage, Chemistry, Pharma ...).
- Education level: Master level (M.Sc.) in engineering, or equal by expertise.
- Language knowledge: Fluent in English, Dutch or French a plus
- Required skills : Strong communication skill, good presentation skills, Convincing, knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented
MOM business offers a new holistic automation solution covering all major Industry 4.0 requirements: the Digital Enterprise Software Suite. The Siemens Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software portfolio enables you to implement your strategy for the complete digitalization of manufacturing operations. Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, MOM software products focus on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market (more info: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/mom/what-is-mom/manufacturing-operations-management.shtml). MOM is mostly active in the FMCG, Chemistry and Pharma sectors.
We are part of Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with fifteen million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
Siemens PLM Software offers an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. PLM Solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Requisition ID: 276725
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only