Head of Project Management GIS
Head of the GIS project management department. Implementation of the objectives defined by the management and the strategic alignment of the department. Supporting the projects in the implementation of the project objectives. The responsibilities include ensuring the necessary personnel and the processing projects from the receipt of the order through to the transfer. Qualification and promotion of employees.
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing and implementing programs and strategies for achieving the financial and non-financial department and branch objectives (primary areas: costs, NCC, project deadlines). Providing the necessary resources.
- Managing and controlling projects in progress, preventative and situation-specific risk management.
- Controlling, monitoring and analyzing the work results and processes, detecting improvements and incorporating them into the standards.
- Supplier development and qualification. Developing new procurement opportunities (suppliers) and expanding the competition; market observation.
- Responsible for personnel; management/development and motivation of the employees on an international level. Ensuring the transfer of knowledge, know-how, development and retention. Planning and providing personnel resources.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Experience in engineering and/or project management/supply management of high-voltage systems/large systems.
- Processing experience in large-scale projects; creating proposals including clarification with the customer.
- Supervising a department.
- Experience in working with international teams, customers and suppliers.
Requisition ID: 277086
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only