Director PLM (Product Management and R&D) (m/f) - CF A Operational Audit
If you want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to the Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
Our team is a diverse multinational group of result-oriented professionals, located in nine offices around the world. Our professionals provide extensive knowledge and experience in areas ranging from financial management and accounting to engineering and business operations, regulatory requirements, information technology as well as mergers and acquisitions.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program. In-depth views into Siemens operations, networking opportunities, and international exposure are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step. Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Director PLM (Product Management and R&D) (m/f) - CF A Operational Audit in Erlangen or Munich.
Learn more on www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business partner to help manage the company’s biggest risks
- Act as client relationship manager between CF A and Siemens senior management
- Lead multiple engagements through planning, field-work, closing meetings and final reporting
- Conceptualize, design, plan, and execute audit engagements on a wide variety of topics
- Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
- Live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
- Contribute to recruiting activities: identify top talent and take part in our interviews process
- Your personal development will be driven by:
- hands-on learning experiences in a wide array of different projects – in all business types, Divisions and functions of our company,
- a very pronounced feedback-culture,
- a generous offering of formal training.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries in Product Lifecycle Management, preferably from different angles (e.g. R&D, Product Management, CT)
- Experience in a managerial role required
- Behavioral capabilities needed are listening skills, convincing on facts, a strong result orientation, and professional independence
- Project Management in an engineering environment in large scale projects and experience in complex global organizations
- Preferably experience in an international business setting, having worked and communicated with different cultures
- Strong past performance in academics (Engineering or IT)
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- Willingness to commit to travel up to 80% of the time
- Fluency in English, German desirable
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 277114
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional