Blockchain Solution Architect (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CT conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CT also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Siemens CT is seeking a Blockchain Solutions Architect to be part of our Technology Field Software and Systems Innovation. The focus will be on architecting and designing advanced software solutions using Blockchain and related technologies and integrating them into Siemens products and solutions, in collaboration with the Siemens Business Units
- You will be responsible for identifying and validating cutting edge technologies for Siemens IT solutions and integrating them into solutions
- Concept development for Blockchain (smart contracts, digital registry or cryptocurrency) applications, contribute to business case definition from a system architect’s perspective
- Hands-on software development and scripting to implement Proof-of-Concepts
- Presentations on Blockchain & related technologies to product & business management
- Collaboration with domain experts and Blockchain specialists on solution development
- Collaboration with Siemens experts to develop thought leadership content on blockchain for internal & external stakeholders
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Master of Science or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- Long-term professional experience in software engineering
- Practical, hands-on coding experience in Java, C#, Node.JS or at least another programming language. Ability to quickly create prototypes and demonstrations and lead developers
- At least 1 year practical experience in either Blockchain, Distributed Ledger, Cryptocurrencies, Smart Contracts or Digital Registries
- At least 1 year hands-on technical knowledge of either Hyperledger, Ethereum, Multichain or Eris or similar technologies
- In-depth, hands-on experience with peer-to-peer technologies or distributed computing
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and develop understanding of complex business models and industry practices
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in English and German
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 277286
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional