What are my responsibilities?
- Continuous improvement of Processes, materials and equipment with respect to HSE, Quality and Cost in corporation with global Process Engineers. Shared, customer satisfaction. expense claims/reimbursement
- Monitoring, data collection and follow up on processes to ensure a stable controlled and standardized production set up WW. Full, customer satisfaction.
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis. Full, customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring excellent cooperation and knowledge sharing in local organization as well as in global technical organization. Full, customer satisfaction.
- Implementation of Production Process changes at local facility in corporation with global process Engineers. Shared, customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Preferably 3 - 5 years P/M/E Engineer or similar technical background from a production company
- Lean philosophies and thinking
- HSE tools tools e.g. Process House, Workspace, eQMS, product and process documentation.
- Risk Assessment. Systematic and analyzing approach to task.
- Trouble shooting and Root Course Analysis.
- Good understanding of intercultural behavior as well as an interest in working across functions and national borders. Preferable transnational experience.
- Skilled user of Excel, PowerPoint
- Good English language skill
- Good team player and quick learner, willing to work hard and flexibly
Requisition ID: 277540
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only