MindSphere - Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
Join our team as “Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant” (m/f)
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Scope, plan and execute demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects clearly understand the value which can be generated by the MindSphere platform in their organization.
- Sell value and become the trusted advisor to technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
- Understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
- Assist Account Executive to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle.
- Assist Account Executives in devising strategic account plans and strategies.
- Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere to win.
- Elucidation and documentation of customer requirements and goals.
- Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a minimum of 7 years pre-sales experience in the industry selling enterprise software, college degree or equivalent work experience and a strong history of achievement over career.
- You will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- You will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
- Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. C/C++, Java)
- Data management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
- Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau)
- You can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
- You understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 277629
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional