Global Segment Manager (m/f) for Clinical Radiology Magnetic Resonance
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Segment Manager (m/f) for Clinical Radiology Magnetic Resonance in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, then take responsibility for our global MR marketing strategy.
- You take responsibility for defining and implementing a global Magnetic Resonance (MR) marketing strategy in the field of clinical radiology, covering the clinical modalities of neurology, orthopedics, and pediatric MR
- You coordinate the relationships with the clinical specialists and scientific societies in the field of MR in neurology, orthopedics and pediatrics
- You will also be the key contact for our most important customers in this field around the world working in close cooperation with the MR collaboration and sales teams worldwide
- You support sales with the marketing of products and applications and with their activities in the most important markets, and you will participate in customer workshops and sales training activities
- You monitor clinical trends as well as trends among competitors and in the market in general
- In addition, you coordinate and implement strategy measures in collaboration with other departments, attend conferences and provide support with technical and organizational preparations, and deliver industry reference papers and presentations
- Your area of responsibility also includes initiating and supporting marketing activities, for example supporting in the setting up reference sites, identifying clinical customers and speakers for Siemens events, and delivering presentations at Siemens events. Additionally this may also include supporting Quality Management colleagues in the writing up of regulatory documents (e.g. FDA submission documents)
This position may suit you best, if you have a clinical background and are experienced with marketing.
- You have successfully completed a degree in medicine, engineering, natural sciences or in marketing with background experience in health sciences
- You have several years of professional experience in a clinical or research imaging environment (preferably MR imaging) as well as good knowledge of project management (market launches, etc.); marketing or sales experience would be desirable
- Ideally, you are experienced working in multidisciplinary teams as well as in a cross-cultural environment, and dealing with customers and specialist associations
- Ideally, you have experience with writing and publishing scientific papers and be able to support customers in the writing and review of publications for marketing purposes (eg MAGNETOM Flash articles)
- You also have solid skills in producing presentations (ppt) and are willing to undertake frequent business travel (approx. 30%)
- You have a sound business knowledge of English (spoken and written), and have a basic command of German
- Your personal qualities include creativity, initiative, assertiveness, a results-oriented approach, networking skills and customer focus
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 277714
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only