SLC CT (Lead) Research Scientist of Electrical Device Modeling
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a lead research scientist/ research scientist of electrical device modeling at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- To carry out key devices modeling in distribution grid for electrical power system or energy management advanced application;
- To carry out key devices operational status analysis behind metering system;
- To carry out key devices operation& maintenance status evaluation;
- To carry out related application in energy management domain;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A senior experience in devices modeling and status analysis who have rich research and development experience in related energy management domain.
- Master degree or above, major in related knowledge domain; Ph.D. will be preferred;
- Proficient in modeling development and at least 2 years and above &rich development experience of it, energy management domain would be preferred ;
- Mastery of using at least one of modeling tool;
- Proficient in status analysis methods; Familiar with the principles of advanced algorithms;
- Proficient in main databases, such as Oracle, MySQL;
- Familiar with team cooperation tools etc.;
- Good team work;
- Communication skills in English;
- Above 2 years work experience in this domain would be preferred;
- We prefer those who did R&D work that had immediate relevance to the market or products;
- Creative, initiative and open-minded;
- Willingness to cooperate with people from different background, team-working spirit;
What else do I need to know?
- Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
- Corporate Technology(CT) with over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the CT (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness
- Power and Energy Technology (PET): PET is a technology field in Corporate Technology, which is focused on carrying out cutting-edge research and supporting R&D activities in business units, in the area of power and energy. Power and Energy Solution (PES), as a research group of PET in China, mainly carries out R&D projects on energy domain.
Please find more information at:
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
电力领域装置建模及状态分析研究员 - 西门子中国研究院
Requisition ID: 278015
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only